There are times when we come to a career crossroads and just know that we’re ready for something different to occur. We may or may not know exactly what we’re looking to have happen, yet seek guidance and support in the articulation, planning and implementation aspects. When it’s time to move from “hard work” to “heart work”, Jannie guides you in creating passionate livelihood that more fully utilizes your talents & unique abilities in your work and in your life. This often results in a more fulfilling and lucrative livelihood.
Do you need to alter your perspective to a more positive vantage? Channel your creative energies more productively to suit your skills and circumstances? Shift your expectations of yourself or others? Make behavioral changes that open new possibilities? Perhaps you are feeling overwhelmed and unsure of how to create more space and relaxation in your life, with all of your important commitments & responsibilities. Do you yearn for more life balance?
If your answer to any of these is a resonant yes, you may be ready for new tools and strategies that move you forward past previous obstacles & limits to reach goals you’ve targeted. Up until now, you may have felt a mixture of excitement & fatigue, confusion & clarity, wishing the process could be more enjoyable. It can be...everyone has within them the capacity to be miserable or joyful. Once the choice is made, tools may be provided to support it. I work with individuals whose spiritual and life path involves these choices. You have to do it yourself, and you don’t have to do it alone.
The Time Has Come!
The tools I use are:
- Inquiry, to understand your vision, values, strengths, and underlying beliefs.
- Methods & strategies that create, promote and allow movement and new behaviors to emerge.
- Homework between our sessions to integrate and take steps forward.
- Meeting & matching you energetically.
- Insights to move you from unconscious incompetence to conscious competence.
- Intuitive guidance.
- Conscious communication with self and others
- Understanding self and others
- Increasing personal power & personal accountability
- Creative problem solving, action plan creation and implementation oversight.
- Role clarifications and setting expectations.
- Work-life balance.
- Small business development.
- Career transitions.
- Job search methods & strategies.
- Manifesting abundance & prosperity.